- 1 、How does the automatic Cartoning machine work?
- 2 、What is the working principle of the Cartoning machine
- 3 、Who knows what a packing machine is and what it is for?
- 4 、What are the most commonly used Cartoning machines? What’s the difference between them?
How does the automatic Cartoning machine work?
It is divided into three entrances: instruction manual entrance, medicine bottle entrance and machine bag box entrance.
1) the product is put into the product conveying ship by automatic method, and the conveying ship is driven by the conveying chain.
(2) the detection device detects the products in the transport ship, controls the origami machine, sucks down an instruction manual at an appropriate time, folds it and transmits it to the bottom of the ship with the product to clamp it.
(3) after the detection device detects the products in the ship and the instructions under the ship, the control suction box device sucks a carton from the storage box rack at an appropriate time, and then rotates to open it, which is transported by the box conveyor chain to the front of the corresponding ship with the product and instructions.
(4) the push rod conveyor chain drives the push rod movement, and at the same time, under the action of the guide rail, the push rod pushes the product and instructions into the relevant box, and the box is transmitted to the outlet of the machine, at the same time, the relevant parts are bent, folded and jammed, and the box is completely sealed, thus completing the whole packaging process.
What is the working principle of the Cartoning machine
According to the Might Guy packaging machine, the working principle of the carton packing machine is to suck the carton billet stored in the silo out of the silo through a sucker and push it to open the box smoothly through the cylinder, then fold the auxiliary rocker wing through the left and right side rocker lever at the bottom of the box, at the same time fold the tongues at the bottom and the top of the box through the tongue insertion mechanism, and then complete the bottom sealing of the box through the bottom cover mechanism. Then, through the feeding mechanism, the product (material) is pushed into the carton through the push rod, and then the auxiliary rocker is folded by the left and right side rocker on the top of the box, and finally the top box is sealed and sent out through the top cover and capping mechanism. complete the packaging process.
Who knows what a packing machine is and what it is for?
In the back-end packaging of food and beverage, the automatic packing machine automatically arranges the filled packaging, loads it into the open carton, and completes the self-adhesive sealing and other actions of the packing equipment.
The packing machine can be divided into fully automatic and semi-automatic packing machine. All the actions are completed automatically. The fully automatic packing machine adopts a new type of combined structure, including box forming device, whole line device, filling device and sealing device and other functional units, which complete the corresponding functional actions respectively, and each device is installed on the same mainframe. It is controlled by P.L.C + touch screen. Equipped with missing bottle alarm stop, no bottle without packing safety device. It is greatly convenient to operate, manage, reduce production personnel and labor intensity, and is an indispensable equipment for automatic scale production.
Packing machine can also be divided into: wrapped packing machine, pneumatic packing machine, grab packing machine, robot packing machine.
The wrapping packing machine adopts the falling packaging mode, occupies a small area, reduces the equipment investment cost, adopts the international design concept, the structure is more reasonable, the action is more light and stable, and the power consumption is lower.
The pneumatic packing machine has the advantages of small size, beautiful appearance, low energy consumption, stable operation and convenient operation. The conveyor is driven by imported rodless cylinder, which runs smoothly and has high controllability.
The packing machine with pneumatic and electric operation and packing mode has the advantages of compact structure, beautiful appearance, low energy consumption and stable operation. The driving device is a symmetrical double rocker arm, which is driven by Japanese MITSUBISHI servo motor or three-phase asynchronous motor and runs smoothly.
The robot packing machine is a set of intelligent control system which takes the robot as the running main body and is equipped with conveying and regularization auxiliary equipment to complete the product packing process. The robot packing system has many advantages, such as strong product adaptability, strong multi-specification compatibility, high operation efficiency, convenient system maintenance and so on. Compared with the conventional packing equipment, the robot packing system is simpler and faster.
What are the most commonly used Cartoning machines? What’s the difference between them?
The Cartoning machine automatically loads the products, materials and instructions into the folding carton and completes the action of capping the box. Some of the fully functional automatic packaging machines also have additional functions such as sealing labels or heat-shrinkable wrapping. Might Guy Cartoning machines come in a variety of forms, specifically classified as follows:
(1) according to the function of packaging, it can be divided into inner packaging and outer packaging.
(2) according to the state of the package, it can be divided into liquid, bulk and bulk.
(3) according to the different workstations of packaging, they can be divided into single-station and multi-station.
(4) according to different specifications, it can be divided into single-piece type, two-piece type, multi-piece type and assembly type.
(5) according to the degree of automation, it can be divided into semi-automatic and fully automatic.
(6) according to the form of drug packing, it can be divided into horizontal type and vertical type.
(7) according to the different sealing action, it can be divided into: plug-in type, adhesive type, mixed type, expansion type, self-locking type.
(8) according to the shape of the drug, it can be divided into: blister plate type, injection form, ointment type and bottle type.
(9) according to the packaging speed, it can be divided into medium and low speed type, medium and high speed type, high speed type and ultra-high speed type.
① medium and low speed Cartoning machine mainly belongs to intermittent type with cam mechanism as the main type, and the packing speed is about 80,120 boxes / min. It has the advantages of small occupied area, simple structure and low cost, but its disadvantage is low efficiency and difficult to adjust.
② medium and high speed Cartoning machine mainly belongs to continuous working type with bar mechanism and cam mechanism as the main type, and the packing speed is about 15000box / min. Its advantage is that it is convenient to adjust, the range of use is wider and the mechanism is relatively stable, but the disadvantage is that the rotary cartridge unfolding mechanism can not well adapt to the change of speed.
The ③ high-speed Cartoning machine is mainly based on continuous bar mechanism, and the packing speed is about 20000350 boxes / min. The advantage lies in stable operation, high efficiency, but also shortcomings, this kind of mechanism is highly targeted and has strict requirements for packaging materials.
Most of the ④ ultra-high-speed Cartoning machines are based on mechanical, servo and other advanced control technology, which can achieve a packing speed of 350 million 500 boxes / min. Its advantages are high carton efficiency, stable operation, high production cost and extremely strict technological requirements.
This is the end of the introduction of the automatic Cartoning machine. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. Don’t forget to look for more information about the automatic Cartoning machine and the automatic Cartoning machine.