A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、Why can’t lipstick be sent by air?
- 2 、Excuse me, how does Sichuan Airlines regulate the carrying of cosmetics?
- 3 、Lipstick import customs declaration process?
- 4 、Can I bring hairspray, mousse and so on on the plane? Can I check liquid lotion and so on?
Why can’t lipstick be sent by air?
Lipstick cannot be transported by air because it is flammable and explosive.
According to the current international standards, namely the International Civil Aviation Organization’s Technical Directive on the safe Transport of dangerous goods by Aviation and the dangerous goods Code of the International Aviation Association (IATA), dangerous goods in air transport activities can be roughly divided into the following nine categories:
3. Flammable liquids and flammable solids
4. spontaneous combustion substances and gaseous substances released in contact with water
5. Oxidants and peroxides
6. Toxic and infectious substances
7. Radioactive material
8. Corrosive substances
9. Miscellaneous dangerous goods.
According to the degree of danger of dangerous goods, dangerous goods can be divided into dangerous goods that can be carried by passenger and cargo aircraft, dangerous goods that can only be carried by cargo aircraft, dangerous goods that are prohibited under normal circumstances but can be carried with special exemption in the country concerned, and dangerous goods that are prohibited under any circumstances.
Mode of air transport:
The specific modes of operation of strong standard air transport are: flight transport, charter transport, centralized consignment mode, air dispatch transmission, cash on delivery mode, air transport mode and so on.
1. Flights refer to aircraft that set sail, route, departure station, route station and destination station on a regular basis. Its most important feature is that it can accurately grasp the departure and arrival time.
2. Charter transport means that the airline or charter agency leases the whole aircraft or part of the space to the charterer from one or more air stations to the designated destination in accordance with the terms and rates agreed with the charterer in advance. Generally speaking, the freight of charter flights (cabins) is lower than that of flights, but the range of activities is smaller.
3. The mode of centralized consignment refers to the way in which the air freight forwarder forms a whole batch of sporadic goods shipped separately and consigns them to the airline. Fill in a general waybill and send it to the same arrival station, and then the air freight forwarder will entrust the local agent to receive and distribute the goods to the actual consignee.
4. Air express delivery is the transportation of air express. This method is especially suitable for the fast transportation of urgent items, medical devices, valuables, drawings, key parts, samples, documents and other small items, and meets the fast-paced needs of modern society.
5. The method of cash on delivery is that the consignor or his agent and the carrier reach an agreement in advance, that is, when the carrier delivers the goods to the consignee at the destination, the consignor or his agent shall collect the price of the goods recorded on the air waybill and then send them to the consignor or his agent, that is, the business of collecting payment for the goods.
6. The use of container transport mode in air transportation is the general trend. However, because of the special shape of the aircraft space, the containers used generally use non-standard containers of different sizes, volumes and shapes, in addition to the standard containers that can be used in the cargo hold of large aircraft. The use of container transport is mainly to improve transport efficiency, as well as save packaging, facilitate turnover and so on.
Source: Baidu Encyclopedia-Air Transport
Excuse me, how does Sichuan Airlines regulate the carrying of cosmetics?
You can carry less than 3. 4 ounces of liquids, gels and sprays on the plane. It is also important to note that if it is a 150ml lotion, but there is only 50ml liquid left, this can not be brought on the plane. The final rule is that the bottle packaging should be less than or equal to 100ml. If you exceed 100ml, you have to choose consignment.
Can carry, because each kind of cosmetics liquid quantity cannot exceed 100ml, can carry with you, if consignment, the total quantity cannot exceed 1000 milliliters. The cosmetic regulations implemented by airlines are carried out in accordance with the standards required by CAAC.
According to the notice on banning passengers from carrying liquids on domestic flights issued by the Civil Aviation Administration:
1. All passengers on domestic flights are prohibited to carry liquid goods with them, but they can be delivered, and their packaging should comply with the relevant provisions of civil aviation transportation.
2. Passengers should carry a small amount of travel cosmetics for their own use. Each kind of cosmetics is limited to one piece, and the container volume shall not exceed 100 ml. It should be placed in a separate bag and subject to bottle opening inspection.
Prohibited and limited articles to be carried by air:
When traveling by plane, it is inevitable to bring some daily necessities such as perfume, hairspray and lighters, which are carried in limited quantities because they contain flammable substances. Hair gel, collar net, mousse, brightener, insecticide and air freshener are limited to 1 bottle (350ml) and perfume to 500ml respectively. The accumulative total of daily necessities with these restrictions shall not exceed 1000 ml or 1 kg.
As of October 1, 2001, passengers on civil aviation flights are not allowed to carry any knives. Scalpels, butcher’s knives, carving knives and other professional knives, knives, spears, swords, halberds used by literary and art units, as well as axes, chisels, hammers, cones, heavy or spiked walking sticks and iron mountaineering sticks can be checked as luggage.
Prohibited articles for trains, ships and cars:
Flammable, explosive, toxic, radioactive and other dangerous goods and government-restricted transport goods, all dangerous goods, such as detonators, explosives, firecrackers, calcium carbide, liquefied gases and other explosive, flammable, spontaneous combustible and deadly highly toxic goods, goods restricted by the state, articles, animals, and articles that damage or pollute vehicles (such as chickens, ducks, dogs, pigs, cats, snakes) can not be brought into the car or the ship.
In order to facilitate the travel and life of passengers, trains, ships and cars are limited to carry the following items:
1. 5 gas lighters and 20 small boxes of safety matches.
2. No more than 20 ml nail polish, polish remover, hair dye. No more than 100 ml of alcohol and cold scalding essence. No more than 600ml mousse, hair gel, sanitary insecticide, air freshener.
3. Soldiers, armed police, public security personnel, militia and hunters shall prove the guns and bullets they carry on the basis of the guns prescribed by laws and regulations.
Reference: people’s Daily-prohibited and limited articles carried by means of transport
Lipstick import customs declaration process?
1. Before lipstick is imported, it is necessary to apply for cosmetic approval and put on record by the consignee of cosmetics.
2. The customer shall provide the trade contract, packing list, invoice and bill of lading before arrival in Hong Kong.
3. Certificate of origin and sanitary planting inspection certificate provided by foreign countries
4. Foreign language labels and translations
5. Pre-declaration before arrival at port
6. The original drawing order, release / inspection.
Can I bring hairspray, mousse and so on on the plane? Can I check liquid lotion and so on?
Hair gel, mousse, etc., if there is no flammable and explosive logo, the capacity does not exceed, can be checked; liquid makeup water can be checked, can also be carried with you, but the capacity can not exceed 100mL.
According to civil aviation regulations, passengers on domestic flights can carry less than 100 milliliters of cosmetics and water-based sprays on board, and the capacity of the container shall prevail. In addition, each passenger can only carry one liquid product on the plane.
The volume of liquids carried by passengers on international flights should not exceed 100 milliliters, and containers containing liquids should be placed in transparent plastic bags with a maximum capacity of not more than 1 liter and can be re-sealed. Each passenger is allowed to carry only one transparent plastic bag at a time, and the excess part should be delivered.
Flights from China can consign no more than 350ml of liquid hairspray, mousse and other pressure bottle aerosols, as well as 500ml of perfume, with a total amount of not more than 2000 milliliters. Different countries and regions may have corresponding specific regulations, and local requirements can be consulted before travel. Other liquid and solid cosmetics are unlimited.
Restrictions on consignment by aircraft:
1. All lithium batteries or products with lithium batteries are not allowed to be consigned by aircraft. This is because the lithium battery in the cargo hold will self-ignite due to extrusion, collision and other reasons, once the spontaneous combustion is difficult to detect in time, a serious threat to the safety of the flight.
The Civil Aviation Administration stipulates that portable battery with a rated energy of no more than 100Wh can be carried without approval; when the rated energy exceeds 100Wh but does not exceed 160W, it can be carried only with the approval of the airline, but each passenger is not allowed to carry more than two portable battery.
2. Before shipping the box, make sure that the lid of the skin care products has been tightened, it is best to wrap the seal tightly with plastic wrap, and finally wrap it with soft clothing for protection, so as to avoid damage or leakage of skin care products during shipment, such as pressed powder, eye shadow, etc., it is better to take it with you.
3. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited to be carried with you. There are the following restrictions when checking baggage:
The label is fully clear and placed in the retail package, and the volume of each container shall not exceed 5 litres; when the volume percentage of alcohol is less than or equal to 24%, the consignment quantity is not limited; when the volume percentage of alcohol is greater than 24%, less than or equal to 70%, the consignment quantity per passenger shall not exceed 5 litres.
Source: Dahe net-traveling skin care makes you more and more beautiful
Source: Phoenix New Media-it’s just a mobile phone case, why do I have to check it?
Source: Phoenix New Media-you can take portable battery on the plane with you, but why not check it?
This is the end of the introduction of lipstick boxes and lipstick gift boxes. Have you found the information you need? If you want to know more about this, remember to collect and follow this site.