A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、What kind of containers are there for transporting petrochemical products
- 2 、Relevant provisions on the transportation of dangerous chemicals and liquids in tank containers
- 3 、Can general chemicals be sent to sea containers?
- 4 、What are the modes of transportation of chemical products
- 5 、What is the maximum capacity of the container liquid bag? What sizes do you have? Can you pack chemicals? Is the risk index high?
- 6 、How to go through the procedure of customs declaration / clearance for toxic chemical imports
What kind of containers are there for transporting petrochemical products
The 6-year reply in the industry is for reference only.
General petroleum chemicals are normal containers.
It’s just that there’s a special liquid bag inside. Check the condition in the container before loading the container. Liquid bag is placed in the container.
Then fill the liquid bag directly with liquid.
There are also tank boxes, but the general liquid dangerous goods are mostly because of the high cost.
Relevant provisions on the transportation of dangerous chemicals and liquids in tank containers
Safety management of dangerous goods containers
I. the raising of questions
With the development of the world economy and international trade and the increase of sea transport volume, container transport plays a more and more important role in the national economic development of various countries, in which the transport volume of dangerous goods is also increasing year by year. Because of the special nature of dangerous goods and the special form of packaging and transportation of containers, how to ensure the safety of goods and the surrounding environment will become a vital link in the process of transportation. This paper introduces the safety management of dangerous goods containers from four aspects: containers, packaging, documents and terminal management.
II. Factors to be considered
1. Requirements for containers
In order to ensure the safety of dangerous goods in the box, we must understand and master the special regulations on dangerous goods in the transportation links such as packaging, loading and unloading, reinforcement and so on. It is necessary to take into account the particularity of loading dangerous goods, ensure that the structure of containers is suitable for shipment, and thoroughly clean containers containing explosive and oxidizing dangerous goods, so as to prevent impurities from reacting with the goods and causing fire and explosion. Before loading, the container to be used must know what kind of goods have been shipped before. if it is incompatible with this shipment, it must be cleaned and washed before use, and the washed container should be thoroughly dried before loading. An enlarged sign of dangerous goods is affixed in a conspicuous position on the appearance of the loaded container and is consistent with the sign on the package of dangerous goods in the container.
2. Packaging requirements for dangerous goods
It is necessary to understand its classification in the International dangerous Code, the nature of the goods, the degree of danger, the special requirements of maritime transportation and whether the port authorities have any special requirements, and carry out proper packaging of dangerous goods. According to the provisions of the International dangerous Code, the packaging of dangerous goods should have the following requirements: solid and intact When the inner surface of the package may come into contact with the goods in the course of transportation, it should not be dangerous due to the influence of the substance; it can withstand the general risks of loading, unloading and shipping.
The packaging inspection of the goods should fully take into account the relationship between the packaging materials, sealing materials, gasket materials and the properties of the goods, and ensure that the inner packaging materials are safe and reliable, and the packaging sealing is suitable. Packaging gasket materials are shockproof, friction-proof, moisture-proof and highly adsorptive to liquid goods and do not react with the goods. In addition, in order to make the goods easily identifiable in transit, it is necessary to comply with the provisions of the International dangerous Code:
(1) A package containing dangerous goods shall have a durable mark with the correct transport name of its contents.
(2) the method of marking the correct technical name on the package containing dangerous substances should be such that the mark is still clear after soaking in sea water for at least three months.
(3) each package loaded into the container shall be marked in accordance with these rules.
The transport of dangerous goods shall be properly packed, marked and marked in accordance with the relevant regulations, and the carrier shall be informed in writing of its correct technical name and nature and the preventive measures to be taken, and shall truthfully go through the declaration formalities with the harbour superintendency administration Freight forwarders should clarify the relevant agency responsibilities, do a good job in verifying and confirming the characteristics of dangerous goods, implement qualified packing units of dangerous goods, and ensure that dangerous goods go through the shipping formalities in accordance with the regulations. The carrier must strengthen the examination and approval of the goods, especially chemical products, formulate an audit system related to dangerous goods, put an end to the discrepancy between the customs declaration of the goods and the name of the consignment order, and prevent hidden dangers to the safety of ships caused by the carriage of dangerous goods as general goods.
3. Documents for all kinds of dangerous goods containers
(1) list of dangerous goods (DangerousCargoList) it is specifically included in the list of all dangerous goods carried by the ship. In order to ensure the safety of ships, goods, ports, loading and unloading and transportation, the ports of many countries, including the ports of China, have made special regulations that all ships carrying dangerous goods must separately compile a list of dangerous goods, which is often made in red and with special marks, so that relevant departments and personnel can pay special attention to loading and unloading operations and transport custody to ensure safety.
(2) dangerous goods declaration form (DeclarationFormForDangerousGood) dangerous goods declaration form is that before the ship arrives at the port, the shipping agency company at the port of discharge shall submit the entry declaration of dangerous goods to the port superintendency administration department of the port of discharge. After approval and approval, the harbour superintendency administration department shall affix the special seal for dangerous goods visa to allow the entry and unloading of dangerous goods at the port.
The declaration form of dangerous goods shall be in duplicate. After approval by the competent authority, one copy shall be kept for inspection, one copy shall be retained by the declarant and one copy shall be kept at the wharf. In the import business, the dangerous goods boxes listed in the dangerous goods list on the ship map need not only to check whether there is a declaration form, but also to check whether the ship name, voyage, port of departure, cargo name, category, box type, container volume and location are correct. Otherwise, the wharf will refuse to unload the containers in accordance with the regulations of the harbour superintendency administration.
(3) dangerous goods Container packing Certificate (ContainerPackingCertificate) when export dangerous goods containers enter the terminal inspection port, the carrier shall attach the container packing certificate sealed with the approval of the Maritime Safety Supervision Bureau. The packing certificate is the certificate that the supervision department allows the packing of dangerous goods. This certificate shall be completed by the supervisor at the packing site in duplicate, the original shall be submitted to the harbour superintendency administration three days before the container is packed, and the copy shall be delivered to the carrier at the time of container transfer.
(4) dangerous goods storage daily during the hot season, the terminal should fill in the dangerous goods storage daily and send it to the competent department at a higher level, so as to properly manage the dangerous goods containers stored in the yard.
4. Wharf management
The purpose of management is to ensure safety, and the relevant departments should formulate corresponding rules for the operation of dangerous goods according to the respective characteristics of the wharf, such as geographical environment, equipment of yard facilities, emergency response capacity, and formulate different preventive and emergency measures for different areas. For each container terminal, an area should be designated for the special storage of dangerous goods containers, and isolated stacking in accordance with the isolation requirements of the International dangerous Code. There should be obvious warning signs around the loading area of dangerous goods containers, and obstacles should be used to isolate from other container areas. If there is any change in the storage location of each wharf, it is necessary to notify the relevant departments and obtain approval.
Each terminal shall strictly implement the dangerous goods container yard management system and establish dangerous goods container entry and exit records, shift logs and spray records. During the high temperature season, when the temperature exceeds 30 ℃, the dangerous goods containers that can be sprayed should be sprayed every 2 hours, requiring them to be sprayed all around the box. For the special situation in the management of dangerous goods, it should be reported to the operation department immediately, and the operation department should assist the wharf to solve the problem in time. In addition to the daily monitoring of temperature and humidity, accident alarm system and evacuation passage, the special dangerous goods container yard should also be equipped with complete fire fighting equipment and handling materials, and the operators should be strictly trained and specially responsible for it. The dangerous goods containers in the yard should be collected and distributed in accordance with the driving route and time designated by the public security and fire control departments, so as to put an end to all hidden dangers of man-made accidents.
Although each port has regulations on the storage of dangerous goods containers, for example, in the regulations on the Management of dangerous goods containers of Shanghai Container Terminal Co., Ltd., according to the International dangerous rules, category 3.1 and 3.2 dangerous goods containers shall not stay more than 24 hours; 3.3, 4.1, 6, 8, 9 dangerous goods containers can be stored for 7 days from the next day of unloading (except transit containers). Therefore, the dangerous goods container yard is also dangerous. And there are many kinds of dangerous goods, physical and chemical properties are different, once an accident occurs, it is difficult to deal with, although the packaging form of container dangerous goods is very different from bulk dangerous goods, but fire and explosion, poison leakage are the two main risks. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct a safety assessment of the risk of dangerous goods container yards in order to make a correct emergency response.
The qualitative evaluation method is adopted for the safety management of dangerous goods containers. This kind of method is mainly based on experience and judgment ability to qualitatively evaluate the situation of goods, storage equipment, environment, personnel, management and so on. The evaluation methods that belong to this category include safety check list, pre-risk analysis, impact analysis of fault types and hazard maneuverability research methods. The advantages of this kind of method are simple, easy to operate and intuitive in the evaluation process and results. If we can focus on the management of dangerous goods container terminals according to the evaluation, it will greatly improve efficiency and reduce accidents.
III. Concluding remarks
Using containers to transport dangerous goods is a relatively safe and reliable mode of operation, but in the event of unexpected accidents in abnormal operation, the consequences of accidents are serious. In order to ensure safety and prevent accidents, it is necessary to carry out safety management of dangerous goods containers. As there are a variety of factors affecting safety, and the layout of each wharf is different, different emphasis should be placed on considering various factors according to their own characteristics.
Can general chemicals be sent to sea containers?
Hello, general chemicals can be sent by sea, as long as they are not less than 9 categories of dangerous goods. Domestic shipping is carried in the form of containers, and the sea freight from Dongguan to Tianjin is about 160 yuan per ton.
What are the modes of transportation of chemical products
The transport of chemical products includes sea, water and land transport, and land transport includes train and car transport; according to the regulations on the management of road transport of dangerous goods:
The term “road transport of dangerous goods” as mentioned in these provisions refers to the whole process of using trucks to transport dangerous goods by road.
The term “road dangerous goods transport vehicles” as mentioned in these provisions refers to trucks that meet specific technical conditions and requirements and engage in road dangerous goods transport (hereinafter referred to as special vehicles).
Article 4 the classification, breakdown, product name and product name number of dangerous goods shall be carried out in accordance with the national standards “Classification and Product name number of dangerous goods” (GB6944) and “dangerous goods name list” (GB12268). The dangerous degree of dangerous goods is divided into Ⅰ, Ⅱ and Ⅲ grades according to the national standard General Technical conditions for Transport and Packaging of dangerous goods (GB12463).
Article 8 the following conditions shall be met in applying for the operation of road transport of dangerous goods:
(1) there are special vehicles and equipment that meet the following requirements:
1. There are more than 5 special-purpose vehicles (except trailers) and more than 10 special-purpose vehicles (except trailers) for the transport of highly toxic chemicals and explosives.
two。 The technical requirements of special-purpose vehicles shall comply with the relevant provisions of the provisions on Technical Management of Road Transport vehicles.
3. Equipped with effective communication tools.
4. Special-purpose vehicles shall be equipped with satellite positioning devices with the function of driving records.
5. Those transporting highly toxic chemicals, explosives or explosive dangerous chemicals shall be equipped with special containers such as tank or van vehicles or pressure vessels.
6. The tank body of the special tank vehicle shall be qualified by the quality inspection department, and the total mass of the tank body after loading matches the approved load quality of the special vehicle. The tank volume of a special tank vehicle transporting explosives and highly corrosive dangerous goods shall not exceed 20 cubic meters, and that of a tank special vehicle transporting highly toxic chemicals shall not exceed 10 cubic meters, with the exception of tank containers that meet the relevant national standards.
7. Non-tank special-purpose vehicles for the transport of highly toxic chemicals, explosives and highly corrosive dangerous goods shall not exceed 10 tons, with the exception of special container transport vehicles that meet the relevant national standards.
8. Equipped with safety protection, environmental protection and fire protection facilities and equipment commensurate with the nature of the dangerous goods transported.
The transport of dangerous goods requires a dangerous goods road operation license, dangerous goods transport vehicles, hanging dangerous goods signs, drivers and escorts equipped with dangerous transport qualification certificates, ordinary trucks can not transport dangerous goods, need to find this kind of dangerous goods vehicles, Baidu dangerous Security Bureau, 2-9 types of dangerous goods vehicles have, more vehicles matching efficiency.
What is the maximum capacity of the container liquid bag? What sizes do you have? Can you pack chemicals? Is the risk index high?
The liquid bag is generally required by the shipping company to be about 20 tons, because after the liquid bag is loaded, the bag expands. If it is loaded with more than 20 tons, it is easy to deform the outer drum on both sides of the box wall.
Liquid bags are generally filled with small cabinets, filled with soybean oil, bulk wine and other liquids.
Chemical products are generally packed in special containers, because the general chemicals are corrosive, if the corrosion liquid bag overflows, the risk coefficient is higher.
How to go through the procedure of customs declaration / clearance for toxic chemical imports
When the dangerous goods are shipped, the shipping company needs some information provided by the customer:
1. Letter of guarantee
Shipping companies generally require customers to issue a letter of guarantee for non-dangerous goods, which is not limited to the identification of the conditions of transport of goods, but must be proved by the official seal of the production unit and the operating unit.
2. Description (product description)
When the customs declaration is needed, when the customs declaration is made, it is necessary to provide the customs with a description of the situation or product description, mainly indicating the transport name, chemical name, molecular formula, physical and chemical properties of the product, and this kind of description also requires the production unit and business unit to affix the official seal.
3. DS Chemical Safety Technical Specification
MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) is a chemical safety specification, which can also be translated into a chemical safety technical specification or a chemical safety data specification. Is a document used by chemical manufacturers and importers to clarify the physical and chemical properties of chemicals (such as PH, flash point, flammability, reactive activity, etc.) and possible hazards to the health of users (such as carcinogenicity, teratogenicity, etc.).
It mainly provides other information that is of great significance to security, including references, time to fill in the form, department to fill in the form, data audit unit and so on.
4. List of identification results for dangerous goods packaging
5. List of inspection results of packaging performance of inbound goods
Note: there is a total number of packaging containers on the identification result list, which can be used in batches and not finished, so it should be saved for the customer so that it can be used next time.
6. Technical specification for loading dangerous goods
The packing of chemical products is a complicated process, which depends on the type of packaging of chemical products.
1. Cardboard bucket:
2 、 IBC:
3. Woven bag:
4. Iron bucket:
5. Iron bucket:
6. Cardboard bucket:
2. Provide declaration materials
The original declaration materials of the goods shall be provided 7 working days in advance:
1. Seal this chapter with the certificate provided by the can owner company to the designated company.
2. Technical specification for packing dangerous goods; (if not dangerous goods, omit here)
3. Dangerous goods tank filling safe and suitable transportation declaration form; (if not dangerous goods, omit here)
4. Photocopy of station receipt
Note 1: according to the above documents, and according to the correct data, product name and box type, wait for the MSA to declare the goods, and then the shipping company will declare the goods according to the cargo declaration form and packing certificate.
Note 2: issued by the Maritime Bureau:
1. A box declaration form. The MSA keeps the bottom.
2. Issue 3 original declaration forms; one MSA keep the bottom; one freight forwarder keep the bottom; and one declare the ship.
(3) ship declaration (completed by ship) [if not dangerous goods, omit here]:
1. A declaration form of the original goods shall be handed over to the shipping agent (indicating the customs order number, box number, net weight and sealing number on the declaration form) (usually cut off two to three working days in advance according to the deadline of the ship’s declaration)
2. Photocopy of vehicle fleet packing certificate
IV. Provide customs declaration materials
Provide the original documents related to export declaration 3 days in advance:
2. Packing list
3. customs declaration entrustment form
4. Export declaration form
5. Description of the goods (the shipper is required to introduce in writing the use of the goods, as well as its characteristics, molecular structure formula, etc.)
Note 1: customs declaration shall be carried out according to the above documents and according to the goods declaration form, box seal number, etc.
Note 2: for the handling of temporary import and export, in addition to the above documents, it is also necessary to provide a description of the temporary import and export goods and, if there is a deposit receipt.
This is the end of the introduction of chemical packing and the packing list of Shanghai Chemical Import and Export Corporation. Have you found the information you need? If you want to know more about this, remember to collect and follow this site.