- 1 、What’s the difference between machine loading and unloading robot and material handling robot?
- 2 、What are the characteristics and advantages of palletizing robot?
- 3 、Compared with manual, what are the advantages of machine tool loading and unloading manipulator?
- 4 、What are the characteristics of industrial robots
- 5 、Why do many enterprises choose to use loading and unloading robots?
- 6 、What is the loading and unloading stamping robot
What’s the difference between machine loading and unloading robot and material handling robot?
Moving robot is a kind of industrial robot which can carry automatically. In recent years, with the development of logistics warehousing industry and the progress of intelligent technology, the technology of handling robot has been greatly improved, and gradually recognized in the warehousing industry.
The advantage of the handling robot is that it can accomplish all kinds of expected tasks by programming. In its own structure and performance, it has its own advantages of man-machine, especially reflects artificial intelligence and adaptability. Handling robots, forklifts or AGV are lifted with heavy objects, focusing on positioning accuracy, weighing and stability of bulk objects. The manipulator is generally used to transport small pieces of goods, paying attention to intelligence and flexibility, and the weight of the goods is average.
The difference between the manipulator and the robot is that the manipulator imitates the action of the artificial arm according to the fixed or preset program, and realizes the transportation and transportation of materials in the industrial field through various trajectories. At the same time, it can process tools to accomplish specified tasks. On the basis of the fixed program, the robot manipulator completes the learning tasks and enabling operations within the scope of non-specific programs through its own power and enabling programs.
Robot handling is a high and new technology in modern automatic control field. The handling robot can install different end-effectors to complete the handling of workpieces of various shapes and states, which greatly reduces the labor cost. It is widely used in machine tool loading and unloading, punch automatic production line, automatic assembly line, palletizing handling, automatic container handling and so on.
The handling manipulator of the merchant world adopts the principle of force balance. Under the power of the gas source, the material is suspended when rising or falling, reaching zero gravity. The button on the operation handle realizes the functions of convenient clamping, accurate workpiece positioning and multi-directional operation, and has the characteristics of various clamping materials, simple operation, thorough pressing and high efficiency.
What are the characteristics and advantages of palletizing robot?
[characteristics of palletizing robot]
The palletizing robot can complete three-dimensional spatial loading actions such as grabbing, handling, flipping, docking, fine-tuning angle and so on, which provides ideal handling and assembly tools for the up and down line of materials and the assembly of production parts. The loading and unloading palletizing manipulator can not only reduce the labor intensity and provide safe handling of materials, but also provide system solutions for special environments such as explosion-proof workshops and dangerous places that personnel cannot enter. With all kinds of non-standard fixtures, the manipulator can lift workpieces of various shapes, so that the load can reach the floating state of zero gravity, and the operator can easily take off and land, move, rotate, forward and roll over and so on. And the load is placed quickly and accurately in a predetermined position, so that one person can easily operate the objects that can only be moved by several people.
[advantages of palletizing robot]
1. Simple structure and few parts. Therefore, the failure rate of spare parts is low, the performance is reliable, the maintenance is simple, and there are few spare parts in stock.
2. It covers a small area. It is beneficial to the layout of the production line in the customer’s factory building, and can set aside a larger warehouse area. The palletizing robot can be set in a narrow space and can be used effectively.
3. Strong applicability. When the size, volume and shape of the customer’s products and the external dimensions of the tray change, you only need to make a slight modification on the touch screen, which will not affect the normal production of the customer. The mechanical palletizer change is quite troublesome or even impossible to achieve.
4. Low energy consumption. Usually the power of the mechanical palletizer is about 26KW, while the power of the palletizing robot is about 5KW. The operating cost of the customer is greatly reduced.
5. All control can be operated on the control cabinet screen, and the operation is very simple.
6. Only need to locate the starting point and placement point, the teaching method is simple and easy to understand.
Compared with manual, what are the advantages of machine tool loading and unloading manipulator?
The manipulator can reduce workers, improve efficiency, reduce costs, improve product quality, good safety, and enhance the image of the factory. The multi-joint manipulator has the advantages of flexible action, small motion inertia, strong versatility, grasping the workpiece near the machine base, and can work around the obstacles between the body and the working machinery. With the need of production, higher and higher requirements are put forward for the flexibility, positioning accuracy and working space of the multi-joint arm. The multi-joint arm also breaks through the traditional concept, the number of joints can range from three to a dozen or more, and its shape is not limited to the human-like arm, but varies according to different occasions. the excellent performance of multi-joint arm can not be compared with single-joint manipulator. Application prospect, with the development of network skills, the networking operation of manipulators is also the direction of future development. Industrial robot is a kind of high-tech automatic production equipment developed in recent decades. Industrial manipulator is an important branch of industrial robot. It is characterized by programming to complete a variety of expected tasks, and has the advantages of both human and machine in structure and performance, especially reflecting human intelligence and adaptability. The accuracy of manipulator operation and the ability to complete work in various environments have broad prospects for development in all fields of the national economy. According to the market demand, manipulator is a new type of device developed in the process of mechanization and automation. In the modern production process, the manipulator is widely used in the automatic production line, and the research and production of the robot has become a new technology which has developed rapidly in the high-tech field, which promotes the development of the manipulator and makes the manipulator better combine with mechanization and automation. Although the manipulator is not as flexible as the human hand, it has the characteristics that it can constantly repeat work and work, is not tired, is not afraid of danger, and that the power of grasping heavy objects is greater than that of human hands. Therefore, the manipulator has been paid attention to by many departments and has been more and more widely used. Plastic machinery in China has become one of the fast-growing industries in the machinery manufacturing industry, and the annual demand is increasing. The rapid development of China’s plastic machinery industry is mainly due to the following two major factors: one is the renewal of equipment and the elimination of obsolete equipment brought about by the demand for high-tech equipment; the other is the rapid development of domestic plastic processing industry. there is a strong demand for plastic machinery.
What are the characteristics of industrial robots
Industrial robot refers to a kind of opto-mechatronics production equipment which is composed of manipulator (mechanical body), controller, servo drive system and sensing device, which is humanoid operation, automatic control, repeatable programming and can complete all kinds of operations in three-dimensional space. it is especially suitable for multi-variety and variable batch flexible manufacturing system.
1. Industrial robots are divided into four types according to the motion forms of their arms:
1. The arm of Cartesian coordinate type can be moved along three rectangular coordinates.
2. The cylindrical coordinate arm can be used for lifting, rotation and telescopic movements.
3. The spherical coordinate arm can rotate, pitch and stretch.
4. There are several rotational joints in the articular arm.
Second, the control function of the industrial robot according to the actuator can be divided into point type and continuous trajectory type.
1. The point type only controls the accurate positioning of the actuator from one point to another, which is suitable for machine tool loading and unloading, spot welding and general handling, loading and unloading, etc.
2. The continuous track type can control the actuator to move according to the given track, which is suitable for continuous welding and painting.
3. According to the program input mode, industrial robots can be divided into two types: programming input type and teaching input type.
1. The programming input type transmits the job program files compiled on the computer to the robot control cabinet through RS232 serial port or Ethernet and other communication methods.
2. There are two kinds of teaching methods for teaching input.
One is that the operator uses a manual controller (teaching control box) to transmit the instruction signal to the drive system to make the actuator perform again according to the required action order and trajectory.
The other is for the operator to lead the actuator directly and perform it again according to the required action order and trajectory. At the same time of the teaching process, the information of the working program is automatically stored in the program memory. when the robot works automatically, the control system detects the corresponding information from the program memory and transmits the instruction signal to the driving mechanism. make the actuator reproduce all kinds of teaching actions. The industrial robot that teaches the input program is called the teaching reproducible industrial robot.
IV. Intelligent industrial robots
Industrial robots with tactile, force or simple vision can work in a more complex environment; if they have the function of recognition or further increase the functions of self-adaptation and self-learning, they will become intelligent industrial robots. It can choose or program according to the “macro instruction” given by people to adapt to the environment and automatically complete more complex tasks.
Second, the characteristics of industrial robots
Since the first generation of robots came out in the United States in the early 1960s, the development and application of industrial robots have developed rapidly, but the most prominent characteristics of industrial robots are summarized as follows.
1. Programmable. The further development of production automation is flexible automation. Industrial robot can be reprogrammed according to the changing needs of its working environment, so it can play a good role in the flexible manufacturing process of small batch and multi-variety with balanced high efficiency, and is an important part of flexible manufacturing system (FMS).
two。 Anthropomorphic. In the mechanical structure, the industrial robot has similar human walking, waist rotation, big arm, forearm, wrist, claws and other parts, and has a computer in the control. In addition, intelligent industrial robots have many “biosensors” similar to human beings, such as skin contact sensors, force sensors, load sensors, vision sensors, sound sensors, language functions and so on. The sensor improves the adaptability of the industrial robot to the surrounding environment.
3. Versatility. In addition to specially designed industrial robots, general industrial robots have good versatility when performing different tasks. For example, the replacement of industrial robot hand end manipulators (claws, tools, etc.) can perform different tasks.
4. Mechatronics. Industrial robot technology involves a wide range of disciplines, but to sum up, it is the combination of mechanics and microelectronics-mechatronics technology. The third generation intelligent robot not only has all kinds of sensors to obtain external environment information, but also has artificial intelligence such as memory ability, language understanding ability, image recognition ability, reasoning and judgment ability, which are closely related to the application of microelectronic technology, especially the application of computer technology. Therefore, the development of robot technology will promote the development of other technologies, and the development and application level of robot technology can also verify the development and level of a country’s science and technology and industrial technology.
More detailed robot information and introduction can be followed by China Robot Information Network, and more professional robot information can be provided to you.
Why do many enterprises choose to use loading and unloading robots?
Many enterprises are now facing difficulties in recruiting workers, and choosing to use loading and unloading robots has the advantages of high speed, high flexibility, high efficiency, high precision and no pollution, which can reduce manpower and rhythmic production to improve production efficiency, improve working conditions, avoid personal accidents, and improve the degree of automation of the production process. In this way, the choice of loading and unloading robot is of course the first choice of enterprises, Haowei joint loading and unloading robot is very good.
What is the loading and unloading stamping robot
It is a kind of intelligent equipment, which is usually used to realize the full automation of the machine tool manufacturing process, and can replace the automatic loading and unloading function of the workpiece in the loading and unloading link of the machine tool. it can realize automatic grasping, loading, clamping, unloading, shifting and flipping of the workpiece in the whole manufacturing process, and can play an important role in the manufacturing industry with strong repeatability, high danger and high tempo.
This is the end of the introduction of the characteristics of the loading and unloading robot. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. Don’t forget to look for more information about the robot loading and unloading program and the characteristics of the loading and unloading robot.