A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、What is the brand ranking of stacker?
- 2 、What’s the difference between an unmanned forklift and an unmanned stacker?
- 3 、What is a fully automatic roadway stacker?
- 4 、What are the classification characteristics of the stacker?
What is the brand ranking of stacker?
The stacker is the cargo access equipment in the automated three-dimensional warehouse, which is generally divided into single column and double column structure. the operation requirements are completed by three driving mechanisms: walking, lifting and cargo fork, and the servo control system and absolute address system are used for full closed-loop control. with bar code or laser ranging and other high-precision addressing methods to achieve high-precision operation of the stacker.
What’s the difference between an unmanned forklift and an unmanned stacker?
Unmanned forklift: also known as “unmanned forklift” or “forklift AGV”, is a kind of intelligent industrial vehicle robot, which combines forklift technology and AGV technology. compared with ordinary AGV, it can not only complete point-to-point material handling, but also realize the logistics and transportation of multiple production links. It is not only good at high warehouse, out-of-warehouse receiving area and production line transfer. And it also plays an irreplaceable role in heavy loading, special handling and other scenes. Through the application of unmanned forklift, the problems such as large material flow and high labor intensity of manual handling in the process of industrial production and warehousing logistics can be solved.
Unmanned stacker: it is a very important lifting and transportation equipment in the three-dimensional warehouse, and it is a special lifting equipment developed with the three-dimensional warehouse. The main purpose is to shuttle back and forth between the lanes of the three-dimensional warehouse, to store the goods located at the entrance of the roadway into the compartment, or to take out and transport the goods from the compartment to the entrance of the roadway. This kind of equipment can only operate in the warehouse, but also need to be equipped with other equipment to make goods in and out of the warehouse.
What is a fully automatic roadway stacker?
A fully automatic roadway stacker is a narrow forklift or three-phase stacker, which is used only when the width of the passage is limited.
Fully automatic roadway stacker is mainly used in the field of automatic parking, also known as warehouse-type three-dimensional garage. Warehouse-type three-dimensional garage can be divided into roadway stacking and plane movement. Among them, roadway stacking is the device of fully automatic roadway stacker. The device makes two-dimensional or three-dimensional movements of rising and falling + horizontal movement in a roadway.
What are the classification characteristics of the stacker?
Stacker is the main lifting and transportation equipment in three-dimensional warehouse. It is a special lifting equipment developed with the three-dimensional warehouse. The warehouse using this kind of equipment can reach a maximum of 40m. Most of them are between 10m and 25m. The main purpose of the stacker is to shuttle back and forth between the lanes of the three-dimensional warehouse. Store the goods located at the entrance of the roadway in the compartment. Or take the goods out of the box and transport them to the entrance of the roadway. This kind of equipment can only be operated in the warehouse. Other equipment is also needed to let the goods in and out of the warehouse.
The stacker lightens the labor intensity of the workers. The utilization rate and turnover rate of the warehouse are improved. It has the following characteristics:
(1) the whole structure of the stacker is high and narrow. It is suitable for running in the roadway.
(2) the stacker has a special pick-up device. Such as cargo forks. Manipulators and so on.
(3) the electric control system of the stacker is fast. Smooth and accurate. It is guaranteed to be fast. Accurate. safely take out and deposit the goods.
(4) the stacker has a series of chain protection brigades. Due to the narrow workplace. The slightest inaccuracy will destroy the bank and kill people. So the stacker is equipped with a series of mechanical and electrical protection measures.
Stackers can be classified in the following ways:
The main results are as follows: (1) according to the different lifting height of the stacker, it can be divided into high layer type, middle layer type and low layer type. The high-level type refers to the stacker with a lifting height of more than 15m, which is mainly used in the integrated high-rise shelf warehouse; the middle type refers to the stacker with a lifting height between 5m and 15m; the low-level type refers to the stacker with a lifting height of less than 5m, which is mainly used in split high-rise shelf warehouse and simple three-dimensional warehouse.
(2) according to whether the stacker has track or not, it can be divided into rail stacker and trackless stacker. Rail stacker means that when the stacker works along the track in the roadway, its working scope is limited by the track and must be equipped with equipment in and out of the warehouse, while the trackless stacker is a stacker without track, also known as elevated forklift, and has no track limit. the scope of work is large.
(3) according to the degree of automation of the stacker, it can be divided into manual stacker / semi-automatic stacker and automatic stacker. Manual stacker and semi-automatic stacker are equipped with operation room, which is controlled by manual operation, while automatic stacker can be operated unmanned, and the whole operation process of stacker is automatically controlled by computer to realize automatic addressing. automatically complete the take-out or storage operation.
(4) according to the different uses of the stacker, it can be divided into two types: the roadway stacker and the bridge stacker.
This is the end of the introduction of the stacker. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. Don’t forget to search for more information about the structure and working principle of the stacker and the stacker.