A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、How to inflate a cartridge butane tank
- 2 、What types of shipping containers do you have?
- 3 、How to deal with the cassette furnace gas tank when it is used up?
- 4 、Where can I buy a cassette gas stove in Changsha County?
- 5 、Usually use several bottles of cassette gas a day in the wild.
- 6 、Several classifications of refrigerated containers
How to inflate a cartridge butane tank
If you use a LPG tank to charge, first buy a card gas-flat gas tank converter, and then buy a flat gas tank charging valve. When in use, first drain the remaining gas of the card gas, weigh it, and then put it on the converter. Fill the LPG tank at home with an inflatable valve and turn it upside down. After docking, begin to inflate. It is best to put on the scale to charge, and the original net content is about the same, stop, the second inflation will be less.
The so-called cassette stove, which takes butane gas as the main combustion gas, can also be burned with liquefied gas and heated by direct fire, also known as “portable butane gas stove” and “portable oven”. It is a newly emerging kitchen utensils in recent years, often used for family outdoor leisure and hotel utensils.
When the cassette furnace is working, the butane gas enters the regulator from the butane cylinder, which is adjusted by the regulator and mixes part of the air at the same time. These mixed gases are ejected from the fire hole of the distributor and ignited by the ignition device to form flames. These flames are used to heat the cooking utensils placed on the pot bracket.
Cassette furnaces are often ignited by piezoelectric ceramics, and the biggest advantage is that they do not need batteries. However, the success rate of ignition is related to the ambient humidity, and it is not easy to light when the humidity is high. In addition, you need to press and hold the switch to start the fire, which is not as fast as the electronic pulse ignition. Of course, the success rate and times of piezoelectric ceramic ignition also depend on the quality of magnetic needles. Good magnetic needles can ignite tens of thousands or more times, while general or poor quality magnetic needles may only be lit thousands of times.
Source: Baidu encyclopedia-cassette stove
What types of shipping containers do you have?
Dry cargo container (ordinary container)
The most commonly used containers are mainly 20-foot and 40-foot containers. The difference between 20 and 40 mainly refers to the length. 20 feet is about 6 meters long, and 40 feet is about 12 meters long.
How to deal with the cassette furnace gas tank when it is used up?
Just empty the air and throw it into the recyclable dustbin. In terms of safety, the bigger the cassette stove, the better. Do not let the bottom of the pot exceed the range of the foot of the furnace too much, or the excess part of the bottom of the pot will reflect heat to the furnace body, resulting in a sharp rise in the temperature of the gas tank. In terms of practicality, the cassette stove looks at the fire first.
Cassette stove, also known as portable butane gas stove, refers to non-fixed cooking utensils that use filled butane gas as the main gas, liquefied gas and other gases can also be used as fuel and directly heated by fire, which is often used for family outdoor leisure and hotel supplies. According to the shape, it is mainly divided into monocular, binocular, mini and ultra-thin and single-purpose and dual-purpose card furnaces.
Where can I buy a cassette gas stove in Changsha County?
Go to the downtown gas stove physical store to buy.
Card gas stove, also known as portable butane gas stove, portable barbecue stove, mostly equipped with portable kitchen appliances, outdoor leisure appliances, is a more popular kitchen utensils in recent years.
Usually use several bottles of cassette gas a day in the wild.
If you look at the place you go, bring more bottles if you need to light a fire all the time, because a can of gas in a cassette stove can last four hours.
Brief introduction of cassette furnace:
1. The cassette stove is also called portable butane gas stove, which refers to the non-fixed cooking utensils that use filled butane gas as the main gas, liquefied gas and other gases can also be used as fuel and directly heated by fire. it is often used for family outdoor leisure and hotel supplies. According to the shape, it is mainly divided into monocular, binocular, mini and ultra-thin and single-purpose and dual-purpose card furnaces.
2. The cassette stove is now mostly used for hotel supplies in the market, that is, there are more in the hotel. In fact, the cassette stove still tends to be outdoor leisure barbecue, and the leisure consciousness of domestic people is not as strong as that of foreign countries.
Several classifications of refrigerated containers
Basic types of refrigerated containers:
1. Insulated container
two。 External refrigerated container
3. Internal refrigerated container
4. Liquid nitrogen and dry ice refrigerated containers
5. Refrigerated plate refrigerated container
6. Controlled atmosphere refrigerated container
This is the end of the introduction of card gas packing and card gas wholesale. I wonder if you have found the information you need? If you want to know more about this, remember to collect and follow this site.