A list of the contents of this article:
- 1 、Can I take a big box on the Beijing subway? can I get on the subway with a big suitcase? do I need to open the box for security check?
- 2 、What are the requirements of the automatic box opener for cartons?
- 3 、Can I bring my suitcase on the plane? Do you want to open the box for inspection?
- 4 、Should I open the 20-inch suitcase to board the plane?
- 5 、What if the container is forcibly opened for inspection by a non-customs officer?
- 6 、If the suitcase is not checked, do I have to open it after the security check?
Can I take a big box on the Beijing subway? can I get on the subway with a big suitcase? do I need to open the box for security check?
You can go. If there is a security check machine when entering the station, you need to put the box on the security check machine and pass it.
What are the requirements of the automatic box opener for cartons?
First, the carton should pay attention to whether it is too soft or too hard, if it exists, it needs to be explained in advance.
Second, when choosing the box opener, we need a manufacturer to confirm the positive and negative direction of the carton.
Third, confirm whether the carton is a machine carton, otherwise the carton risk may occur when the opener is running.
These are the requirements of the box opener for cartons.
Can I bring my suitcase on the plane? Do you want to open the box for inspection?
The suitcase can be carried on the plane, but the size of the suitcase should not exceed 20cm x 30cm x 40cm and the weight should not exceed 5kg (limited to one piece). If you are a gold card member of the airline, you can bring two pieces. When the suitcase is more than 20cm x 30cm x 40cm, it cannot be brought on the plane and checked intelligently. The size of checked baggage shall not exceed 40 cm x 60 cm x 100 cm and the weight shall not exceed 10 kg. The excess baggage fee shall be paid for the overweight part, which is calculated at 1.5% of the economy class fare announced by the state.
There is no need to open the suitcase that you carry on the plane, but the following items need to be taken out separately during the security check: portable battery, notebook computer, tablet computer, umbrella, camera, cosmetic bag, etc.
Items strictly prohibited by aircraft:
1. Guns, military or police equipment (including main parts), including: military guns, official guns: pistols, rifles, submachine guns, machine guns, anti-riot guns, etc. Civilian guns: air guns, shotguns, sports guns, anesthetic injection guns, starting guns, etc. Other guns: sample guns, props, etc. Ordnance, police equipment: baton, military or police dagger, bayonet, etc. Guns and instruments prohibited by the state: steel ball guns, tear gas guns, stun guns, defibrillators, defenses, etc. An imitation of the above-mentioned articles.
2. Explosives, including ammunition: bombs, grenades, illumination bombs, incendiary bombs, smoke grenades, signal bombs, tear gas bombs, gas bombs and bullets (blanks, combat bombs, inspection bombs, coach bombs), etc. Blasting equipment: explosives, detonators, fuses, detonating fuses, non-conductive blasting systems, blasting agents, etc. Fireworks products: fireworks, fireworks, firecrackers and so on. An imitation of the above-mentioned articles.
3. Controlled knives: refers to the knives listed in the interim provisions on the Control of some cutting tools promulgated and implemented by the Ministry of Public Security in 1983 with the approval of the State Council, including daggers, three-edged knives (including three-edged scrapers for machining), knives with self-locking devices and single-edged, double-edged, three-edged knives that are similar to daggers but longer than daggers. Tibetan knives, waist knives and boot knives that ethnic minorities need to wear and use due to their living habits belong to controlled knives and can only be sold and used in national autonomous areas.
4. Flammable and explosive goods, including: hydrogen, oxygen, butane and other bottled compressed gases and liquefied gases; yellow phosphorus, white phosphorus, nitrified fiber (including film), oil paper and its products and other spontaneous combustible articles; potassium, sodium, lithium, calcium carbide (calcium carbide), magnesium aluminum powder and other water-combustible articles; flammable solids such as gasoline, kerosene, diesel oil, benzene, ethanol (alcohol), paints, thinners, rosin oil, etc. Sodium peroxide, potassium peroxide, lead peroxide, peracetic acid and other inorganic and organic oxidants.
5. Toxic substances: including highly toxic substances such as cyanide and highly toxic pesticides.
6. Corrosive articles: including sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, liquid storage battery, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide and so on.
7. Radioactive articles: radioactive isotopes and other radioactive articles.
8. Other items that endanger flight safety, such as strong magnets that may interfere with the normal operation of various instruments on the aircraft, articles with strong irritating odors, etc.
9. Other articles prohibited to be carried or transported as prescribed by the laws and regulations of the State. From March 14, 2008, passengers on domestic flights are prohibited from carrying liquids (one for cosmetics of less than 100 ml each), and from April 7, 2008, no passengers are allowed to carry lighters and matches. The Civil Aviation Administration had planned to relax the above two restrictions on December 20, 2008, but later decided to suspend implementation.
Airport Security-Baidu Encyclopedia
Should I open the 20-inch suitcase to board the plane?
I don’t need it. Unless there is something inside that is not allowed.
The provisions of the Civil Aviation Administration of China on articles that cannot be carried or consigned are as follows:
It is forbidden to carry or consign the following items on civil aviation flights within the territory of China:
1. Guns, military or police weapons (including main parts) and their imitations
2. Explosives, such as ammunition, pyrotechnic products, explosive materials and their imitations
3. Controlled cutting tools
4. Flammable and explosive materials, such as matches, lighters (gas), alcohol, paint, gasoline, kerosene, benzene, rosin oil, tobacco cakes, etc.
5. Corrosive materials, such as hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, liquid batteries, etc.
6. Toxic substances, such as cyanide, highly toxic pesticides, etc.
7. Radioactive articles, such as radioisotopes, etc.
8. Other items that endanger flight safety, such as articles with strong irritating odors, strong magnets that may interfere with the normal operation of the instruments on the plane, etc.
It is forbidden to take the following items with you on civil aviation flights in China, but they can be checked in checked baggage. Items that passengers are prohibited to carry but can be checked as baggage include:
1. Kitchen knives, fruit knives, scissors, razors and other daily knives
2. Professional knives such as scalpel, butcher’s knife, carving knife, etc.
3. Knives, spears and swords used by literary and art units to perform
4. Sports items such as walking stick with heavy weight or spikes, iron-headed hiking stick, baseball bat, etc.
5. And axes, chisels, hammers, cones, wrenches and other sharp and blunt instruments that can be used to endanger the safety of aircraft or others
6. Liquids that exceed the type or total quantity limit that can be carried with you.
What if the container is forcibly opened for inspection by a non-customs officer?
Now the Customs and Commodity Inspection Bureau have merged, and the lead seal of the container is disposable. Normally, no one else has the right to open it. Of course, do not rule out special circumstances, if there is an organization to open your box, be sure to show legal documents.
Under normal circumstances, once the box is checked, it is necessary to see which transport node your product arrives at? Your goods should be export business. The inspection risk of export business is far greater than that of domestic trade.
If there is nothing wrong with your goods, of course you have a clear conscience. After checking, you should hurry to the site to buy a lead seal. And truthfully inform the relevant shipping units of the lead seal number so that they can cut off the order and change the information.
If your goods arrive at the port to be inspected, not customs officers, the probability of having this ability is the Maritime Safety Administration. If your product is not contraband and dangerous goods. Normally, you can buy a lead seal in time and submit the change data.
If the suitcase is not checked, do I have to open it after the security check?
First of all, you have to go to the websites of major airlines to check that the size of your suitcase meets the standard of carrying it with you! Secondly, do not pack electronic products, liquids (any liquids), lighters and other controlled items in the box, such as mobile power supplies, mobile phones and so on. In this way, if you don’t find suspicious items during the security check, you won’t open the box (pure hand, thank you for adoption!) .
This is the end of the introduction to the opening of large boxes. Thank you for taking the time to read the contents of this site. For more information about how to use the reward box opener, don’t forget to look it up on this site.